Edit Full Proposal Details
Click on the Full Proposal Details Tab and enter your proposal information in the following fields:
- Project Budget
- Amount Requested
- Duration (Months)
- Suggested Grant Purpose (optional)
- Please describe your organization (mission, key goals and strategies, major activities and programs, track record and other things you consider important for a funder to know). (Character Limit: 20,000)
- Grant Description.(Character Limit: 30,000)
- Please select the appropriate field of activity for this project
- Now select the secondary field of activity
- now select the appropriate tertiary field of activity for this project (this is not required if it does not apply).
*We have set the character limits as high as our system would allow so as not to limit our grantees, but please note that we do not expect you to use all the space provided.
IMPORTANT: We suggest that you first develop your responses to each of the open-ended questions in a separate document on your computer. Then, cut and paste each response into the appropriate field in the online grant application form. This precautionary measure will ensure you do not lose your work in the event of technical issues with this site which are outside of Barr’s control. You also have the option of uploading the information as an attachment.
Click Save or Save & Next to move to the next tab
Clear Changes will erase and text you have entered since the last time you hit "save".