Grantee Reports are accessible by clicking the down arrow in the Full Proposals section
To edit your Interim Reports
- Click the Edit icon
- Interim Reports have the check box un-checked
The Request Details Tab will be auto-populated
The Interim Grant Report Tab has two fields of questions for you to answer:
- What were the outcomes that resulted from this grant (e.g. planning documents, staff knowledge or capacity, new leadership, etc.)? What was/is the impact on your organization, and how do you know?
- Did your organization encounter challenges or setbacks during the year? If so, please describe them, what you learned, and how your organization’s work was/will be changed as a result.
The Outputs and Outcomes section of the interim report allows you to update against each agreed upon output and outcome.
The Attachments tab allows you to upload your Budget to Actual Revenues and Expenses for the last 12 months, Independent Audit/Account Review, Most Recent Annual Report and another Relevant Document.
- Budget-to-Actual Revenues and Expenses
- Independent Audit/Account Review
- Most Recent Annual Report
- Other Relevant Document
- Click the Choose File button to select the document from your computer
- No file chosen will be replaced with the name of your file
- Click the Upload button to upload your file
- Use the Delete button to remove a document and start over
Please note that attachments must be under 5MB to be uploaded through the grantee portal.
When naming files to upload as part of your application or report, please refrain from using any symbols (&, $, %, _, - etc.). A symbol in the file name will cause an error upon upload.